Mae Stevens Early Learning Academy
- Jointly with parent representatives develop/revise the school parent involvement policy and distribute it to parents.
- Jointly with parent representatives develop/revise a school-parent compact that outlines how parents and the entire school staff will share the responsibility for student achievement and distribute it to parents.
- Design the parent involvement program, (i.e. trainings, programs, meetings) to meet the needs of the parents.
- Provide parents information on the curriculum, assessment and proficiency levels students are expected to meet.
- Provide information to parents on student performance in language parents can understand.
- Provide information related to school and parent programs, meetings, and other activities in language parents can understand.
- Provide materials for parents to use at home to support their child’s academic performance.
For more information on the above topics contact Brandy Petty, Parent-Community Outreach Coordinator at (254) 547-8289.